Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Renovate or Redevelop!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
**CONTRACTS WILL NOT BE ISSUED PRIOR TO AN INSPECTION OF THE PROPERTY**
Located in a pretty tree lined street, this charming late 1950's weatherboard cottage is positioned on a flat 721sqm parcel of land. The cottage has seen some basic upgrades over the years, but is in mostly original condition throughout. The opportunity exists to renovate the existing dwelling, or to redevelop on the blue chip parcel of land. In walking distance to great schools, the fabulous Ainslie shops, cafes and restaurants, nature reserve and transport, an inspection is highly recommended.
• Charming 1950's cottage
• Blue chip location
• 600m walk to North Ainslie Primary School
• 900m walk to Ainslie shopping precinct
Recent comparable sales
• 4 Fairbridge Crescent Ainslie Sep 16 $802,500
• 46 Hawdon Street Ainslie Sep 16 $830,000
• 27 Hannan Crescent Ainslie Mar 17 $840,000
• 146 Marjura Avenue Ainslie Mar 17 $785,000
• 123 Hannan Crescent Ainslie May 17 $810,000
721m² / 0.18 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.